Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Short Getaway @ Penang Part 3

10th September 2013 

Day 3, last day :( Time pass extremely fast when you're having fun. Gahhhhh! I really don't want the third day to come, but it came anyway. Woke up at 9.45am and went down for breakkie :) Since is a buffet breakfast, so we took all we want :p *greedy*

Look at the amount of eggs we ordered! *It wasn't mine*






































Had the longest breakfast with them ever. Talk.Laugh.Eat. Basically the best thing I can ever imagine :) Decided to have a swim before we check out from the hotel. So here we go. Let the pictures do the talking since I'm lazy. As usual :(
I love swimming but due to some reason, I couldn't swim that day :( So Beatrice don't know how to swim, so both of us just went down and chill by the poolside :) Thank God for an amazing weather! All we do by the poolside was just 

Taking pictures -.-


















































































It's us again! :p Never get bored of taking pictures.



























After about half an hour of swimming, we went back to the hotel room and started packing up. Time to check-out :( Ignore at my emotion-less and make-up-less face.


























But at least we are still going for our last lunch together at Gurney Paragon again. Not sushi this time, we headed to Ben's :) 


























The ambience was awesome *sorry no pics* and same goes to the food.






















Too many choices! 
Common conversation between most of the Malaysians:
"What do you wanna eat?'
"I don't know! How about you?"
Same goes to these 2 :p 





































Solo picture of the pretty Beatrice :) 





















And finally! Our food is here :D *screamsss* because I was starving. I don't know what burger is this. HAHAHA but the fries was yummeh!






















Chaming's pesto :) Had a bite. And I almost fly out from the restaurant. It's too yummy! :D *I know is very exeggerate* But it's really yummy. Highly recommend this dish 





















And my lovely Duck Confit Aglio Olio. This taste like heaven. Too :) 





















Macchiato with pretty coffee art 



























Had a very pleasant meal together and of course the 3 days together was so great yet so short :( It's alright! There's always next time. Should plan another getaway with these awesome peoples again! ♥ And this conclude the 3 short days we spent together. I thank God for bringing such awesome peoples into my life and I would always be grateful :') *touched*

Cheers 
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment