Friday, September 6, 2013

Short Getaway @ Penang Part 2

5th September 2013

Here I am, to complete and to record down this wonderful trip I had in Penang. Part 2.
After lunch and all the silly taking pictures moments, we finally heading out to Golden Sands resort. Not staying there, not this time :( but there's a beautiful beach just steps after the hotel :p We went there because it's easier to find it on waze :p I used to stay here most of the time I visit penang and it's undeniable the best, tip top, awesome 5 star resort. And we can't wait to be back and stay here again! Highly recommended to anyone who are finding for a comfy yet luxurious resort :) Here we are! 


































 Covering Beatrice's feet with sand

















































Taking funny pictures :p






































Some real candid picture by me :D


Like a boss.




Had some good time talking about everything while relaxing and waiting for the sun to set. (yeah, we was waiting to see the sunset)



Parasailing! One of the must try activity when you're here. But we didn't try this time :( boohoo! Yet, it's still fun looking at others :p





Okay. Stalker mode end.



Chaming is trying to grab the sun like how I grab his head in the previous pictures. LOL


Look at this wonderful sunset. Isn't it beautiful? And I'm taking this with Iphone 5 only. Imagine if I take this picture with DSLR. Wooots! 

This marks an end of the day 2, we went back right after and stucked in the jam for almost 2 hours. Lost our ways so many times :/ Yet we had fun talking in the car. Not so boring after all :) Reach hotel and freshen up. Then they came to my room and had dinner together :) Maggi mee only, but it taste extremely yummy this time :p maybe because I'm the one cooking it. 

Stay tuned for the last day :D Will update it soon enough. I promise 

Till next time! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment