Friday, September 27, 2013

3rd 27th

So, here comes the day of the month. The 27th! It was the day that we are affirm by faith and pull together by the Almighty :) Time flies, and I can't believe we are celebrating the third one already. Although we are not together celebrating this day together, but I do know that there will be plenty of 27th awaiting us in the future. 


























You don't know how thankful I am to have you pampering me, treating me like a princess (or fierce boss?)
The way you look into my eyes melts my heart although I don't show. The sugary morning messages, goodnight texts make me smile like an idiot and I love the way how you can ALWAYS turn my frown upside down. Telling me that everything will be okay make me thinks that nothing could be worst :) And I thank you for all you have done. I will make sure we are going to make all the loneliness, the tears, the fights, the doubts, the trust, the love worth it :)























Happy 3rd, you dummy 
In Christ,
Yi Jing 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment