Saturday, October 6, 2012

Music is magical =)




















I love musics, I think everyone love music, only the genre of music make the difference. I'm not so particular on music actually, I listen to almost every type of music, except rock. Don't know why, it's just not my type, I sometimes get headache after listening to rock musics. Sorry rockers! And most of the time, I actually pay more attention on the lyrics that the music. A nice song need to have both aren't they? A good music and meaningful lyrics =) But there's something interesting, when you're happy or in a good mood, you will enjoy the music but when you're sad and depressed, you will understand the lyrics. And. Usually when people are not in a good mood, they will always keep it to themselves until they think they can't take it anymore, they're getting insane or too depressed they wanna kill themselves, not everyone do that, but yeah, I am =( The biggest reason that people don't speak out their sorrows is because they have too much sorrows! and they don't know where to start, so when someone keep listening to the same song, aren't they telling you their problems? just that they used a different way to express it. By songs =) #My music will tell you a lot more about me, about what I feel than what my mouth ever could and #music is my escape from the bullshit in life.

Better still, playing music is my way to let out my stress, I can't imagine how am I going to survive when I'm having my Internship at the Cameron Highland Resort =( I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we're all touched by. No matter what culture we're from. Everyone loves music 



No comments:

Post a Comment