Thursday, October 4, 2012

Books! ♥

Saw this book online
my friend share this on her Facebook =)




















Can't wait to get this book! I agree with the title of this book, hope that this book will be an answer to the why. I'm obsessed with books recently. I just can't stop reading books nowadays xD and I'm reading this book by a guy that I pay the highest respect ever, Nick Vujijic =) How can a guy live his life so fully even without arms and legs? =) he never fails to amazed me. However, I still have difficulties in pronouncing his name correctly =( lousy me! -.-




















This is a really good book! This is the 14872938651234012758 times reading it again and amazingly I never get tired of it. At least not yet xD hahaha =) this is not a normal book. It is so awesome that every time I read it, I'll eventually learn something =D I'm not sure whether is it still available in any book stores, but you might get it online! 

Till then! 
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment