Thursday, October 11, 2012

Long distance relationship ♥


Romance doesn't always conform to convenience.
I am always wary when I'm going to face long distance relationship. I always hear others saying that 'distance doesn't matter when two hearts are together.' I really want to believe this so that we will still love each other after the months that we're not with each other. And I really want you to know that even though we're not together physically, there is something you must always bear in mind. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even we're apart, I'll always be with you. ALWAYS! I promise.













If there's a particular day that make you wonder and not knowing what to do, remember that, there are moments that trouble enters our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason, only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. Besides difficulties and troubles, there'll be temptation somewhere, it sounds terrifying but temptation is never to be feared but controlled =) 3 months of Internship will be a great challenge for us, but after the 3 months, i truly believe that I'll still be the same, I will still remain as the girl that always have you in my mind, always be there for you, always want to be part of you and always love you no matter what happened and what obstacle we might face. Good luck and all the best in your internship! I love you darling! 



No comments:

Post a Comment