Thursday, November 29, 2012

Inspired

Someone says this to me: everyone wanna be successful, but how to be one?
Here's my answer. 
What I want to say is, the key to be successful in whatever you do, is Love what you're doing. Never do things for the sake of doing =) 
To be successful today, trust me, whatever wherever you go, there will be pressure. But if the little bit of pressure will make your dreams come true, why not? right? =)
 God is very fair, all of us are given the opportunity to live our life. It is up to us to grab this opportunity and make the best out of it. 
You'll never know how much effort others put into what they do before they're well known or their products are well known. 
So many people out there always say that they wanna be successful, they wanna do this and that but they never get it, because they were never sincere. 
yes! 年轻就是本钱, but you'll never be 18 forever, you'll never be 20 forever. always remember that, today you waste one day, one week, one month, that's it! It's gone, you can never go back and say I wanna be 18 again.
 Never tell yourself, I have tomorrow, I have next week, I have next month. If you often think like that, then why not you just quit from what are you doing? instead of doing half and leave others hanging. Yes? =)
#YOLO don't be afraid to do what you want to do, never give up. And most importantly, be true to yourself. Speak from your own heart, in your own voice, about what you believe in =) 
Success doesn't come easily, and the way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. And when you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails. That's the way to do it =D

Cheers! 
Till then 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment