Wednesday, November 28, 2012

27.11.2012 ♥

First of all
HAPPY NINTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY BRYAN =D
Thank you for all the effort that you put into this relationship, I wanna say thank you because I know you actually don't have to put so much effort, you don't have to always say sorry, you don't have to pamper me and treat me so good that make me feel like I'm a princess =) For everything you do, you know I thank you. I'm really really glad to have you in my life, although you're not physically here with me, but it makes no difference because i believe that there's no such thing as long distance relationship if you keep your heart close =) 


SO! I'm lucky enough on this special day because it was my OFF DAY! *yeshhhhh!* After 6 days of working, finally, I have an off day =) and I've had a great great day catching up with one of my bestie since high school! Proudly present you the gorgeous Hani Hazeera. and guess what? I don't have a picture of her alone so yeah, I play cheat. I stole it from her facebook xD



I text-ed Hani in the morning, asking her out for a date and surprisingly, she's free! hahaha, I thought she'll be super busy meeting all her other friends since she's just came back from Aussie for holiday =) I took train to Taman Bahagia station, she came by to picked me up and we head to 1 Utama. There's so many funny scenes in the car such as she lost her way, she drove into a underground motorcycle parking lot etc etc. We wanted to have our lunch in Gardens, but another friend of ours suggest to have lunch in Delicious instead.




A picture of us before the meal =)
oh please ignore my pale, make-up free face -.-




The ambiance in the restaurant is pretty nice, but the first impression it gave me sucks. The table that the waiter seats us isn't clean, there's breadcrumbs on the table, water mark and it's oily. And when we asked them to clean it, they just simply wipe it with a cloth and the worst thing is the table is not even clean! -.- Anyway, here's my food! Aglio Olio spaghetti =)



Hani's spaghetti carbonara 


The portion of the food is just nice for me, but obviously it's too much for hani. She started to play with her food when she's lazy to chew or she don't feel like eating. and yeah! she was playing with her spaghetti when I'm still busy eating xD After the main course, me and another friend of mine decided to order a desert to share. 



I know it looks awesome but trust me, except for the vanilla ice cream, nothing is good. For God's sake. It's one of the worst desert I've ever had. I don't mean to be fussy but seriously, this is just not my thing. And it's not cheap! The bill came up to more than a hundred ringgit.





Honest speaking, I don't mind spending for food, but the food and the price in Delicious just doesn't balance =( Bad and slow service, the food took 30 minutes to be served and we still need to wait for another 10 minutes just to wait for the change. Totally a bad dining experience. Maybe I should go to another outlet next time. Although the dining wasn't great, but there's 2 staffs in the restaurant did give me a good impression, nice smile, always ready to assist us =) Oh yeah! and we wrote a comment card. Hani and I wrote a long comment on the card, we didn't mean to be fussy or being a bitchy customer, but we're just hoping them to change. After lunch, we went for SHOPPINGGGGGG! We're actually accompanying our friend though. I'm sooooooooooo 'amazed' by the speed that he shops. And the amount of money he spent was pffffft! 'not much', around 1k plus. WHY?! WHY WOULD ANYONE CAN SPEND A THOUSAND RINGGIT IN JUST AN DAMN FREAKING HOUR?! Oh gosh! 

Really cute dress from Dorothy Perkins! =)

As I've said, we only shopped for almost an hour and a half, then Hani's friend joined us later =) I forget his name though xD what a lousy friend -.- He suggested to play pool and everyone agreed. As I'm wearing heels, my feet hurts like shit and I can feel my toes cram so I decided not to play, actually, I'm really bad at pool game that's why I chose not to embarrass myself in front of a new friend xD 


Macam yes xDD

After 3 games, someone is complaining he's hungry so we decided to have our dinner before we leave. Hani and I suggested to go back to Gardens since we've not been there for a while. 


I love the interior design and environment there.
it makes me feel cosy.




Another pic xD

Hani's 'shit' drink, and the guy who is dying for a pic
I have totally no idea why Hani always ordered the wrong drinks. Almost every drink that she ordered doesn't taste good. (That's based on what she said) The 'shit' drink that she ordered this time is called 'Be Passion'. It taste kinda good to me though. It's made of mango, passion fruit, grapefruit and EGG WHITE! Can you imagine egg white in your drink? -.- There's 4 of us having dinner, and the new guy friend, Hani and I ordered the same thing. 


The super duper awesome Grilled Teriyaki Chicken! It's heavenly good and the price is very reasonable. It's only RM18.90! The presentation was good, and the portion is just nice =)



Here's Faiz's BBQ sauce beef burger. Didn't get to try his food, but I think it's quite good since he finished his food super fast =D It only cost RM18.90. 


Overall, the food is great, the ambiance is very nice, portion is just nice, and everything is in it's place =) Had a great day and great dinner with my peeps =) even though there's imperfections, but it's still considered as a very awesome outing. AND! we should have it more often =D

*sorry for the low quality photos, my darling brought her camera but she forget to charge it xD so here's some pics taken from my phone =)

Till then, 
Cheers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment