Sunday, August 19, 2012

My destination ♥

I would like to make a confession here
I've found my destination 
No, not a place, I'm not planning for vacation or something.
I found the person that I can rely on 
to share everything with him,
to spend my entire life with him,
God treat me sooooooooooo goooooooooooooood!
Probably the best because He grant me this special guy =)
I couldn't deny that I have plenty of weaknesses, 
I'm not those kind of easy going girl,
I'm don't treat everyone the same, 
I'm totally bias person,
I can be really really mean to the people that offended me, 
and the worst thing is 
I tend to hold grudges,
I'll remember every single thing people did to me
That's bad, I know =(
but I really had this intention to change after I know this amazing guy
I don't know how, I don't know why
I just wanna be a better person,
A better friend,
A better daughter, 
and A best girlfriend 
(might turns out to be the opposite side)
He's the first and I think the only person will make me have this feeling and intention
That's amazing right? =)
at least it is, to me.
I'm not here to act as I know love
But I think when you're in a serious relationship, 
you'll have ups and downs,
but talking things over is totally a better solution
than throwing it all away right? =)
And wanna share a quote I found online, 
it's really meaningful and impress me,
SPEND LIFE WITH WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY,
NOT WHO YOU HAVE TO IMPRESS.
That's totally YES! 
I found him! My final destination 
Bryan Tan =) =D 

爱就是不管说多少句"我爱你"
都不会因为一句"分手吧"就让两个人分开的东西 


No comments:

Post a Comment