Sunday, August 19, 2012

Insomnia

The reason that you get insomnia is probably because you're too exited about something
OR
there's something annoying you from the bottom of your heart.
and obviously
I'm in the second situation the entire night
damn it!
I'm always an easy sleeping person
some of my friends even call me sleeping master
But! It comes to an end.
Yesterday was my very first night that I experienced insomnia
A real one.
I tried really hard to keep my eyes closed, 
I even tried to count sheep and numbers.
that's crazy I know
but motherfucker it doesn't work at all.
Every time when I say I experienced insomnia
(I thought it was an insomnia)
but I realize it is not really one
because at last I still fall asleep.
Finally I had this night of total sleeplessness =(
It's a total suffer of obtain insufficient sleep
and God knows why am I suffering alone for the entire night.
Seriously -.- 
Fuckmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment