Sunday, May 27, 2012

Time flies ♥

Time really flies like nobody's business
since 27th of Febuary 2012
today is already 27th of May!
owh Gosh! 
Our relationship is officially 3 months old already!
this is a month that we've been through filled with ups and downs
Yesterday night when I'm lying on my bed
I was thinking about you all the time
what we've been through
the cute moments
the sweet moments
the random moments
the heartbreaking moments
the worried moments
the jealousy moment
and the way you call my name
made my heart felt so warm
it warmed me to sleep
I just want you to know that all your feelings, emotions is the only thing that matters to me
Sitting beside you doing absolutely nothing 
means absolutely everything to me
This is the 3rd month we're together
90 days! 
It's not long, but it's not short either
we've know each other more, 
we've smile together
laugh together
cry together 
and I'm really grateful to have your participation in everything I do
Having to solve my pieces of parcels of my life with you is the only thing i could wish for
I love you for being who you are 



No comments:

Post a Comment