Friday, May 20, 2011

Titleless




Boring...
All i can say about today was just B.O.R.I.N.G
haizz
seriously...
anyway, i was really exited about this sunday.
See properly.. is 'i WAS'
means i'm not exited now..
Mcd is giving out pink cup this sunday and i'm planning to get it with my girls.
suddenly
something just knocked into my mind
this sunday having Talent night meeting!!
Damn it, when can i get my PINK cup then?
ishhh!!!
but is okay, i can still go with my new girls!
haha :) seems not bad.
gonna start a girls day outing programme like how I did in elementary school..
ahh.. missing that moment so much..
girls talk is awesome!
talk about guys, drama, songs, idols, manicure, hairstyle, cosmetics..
woahh!!! i'm getting exited even thinking about it.
hope there is new chemistry between me and my new girls..
I believe that we can make a good one right girls?
overall, today was normal. everything goes smoothly
nothing to complain though :)
Good night peeps! xoxo
Lastly! My favorite korean drama's pic. Make me cry
like hell and laugh like insane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment