Tuesday, March 4, 2014

:)

It's been 2 months since I last blogged! Omg can't believe it's march already :( How was 2014 treating you guys so far? Hope everyone is still sticking with their goals and resolutions :) What a shame but I basically did nothing, like absolutely nothing in the past 2 months besides hanging out :p 

After being lifeless for months, I finally woke up and thought that I should stop doing nothing. So I went for interview and I am so lucky and blessed to say that I GOT THE JOB! *throw confetti and pop champagne for myself* 

It's march 2014, everything is still good :) Couldn't agree more with what he once said to me 'I wouldn't say journey with  you is easy. Things weren't always good, instead, I'd say it's bittersweet'. I guess that's life. Things don't always go your way but I guess that's the reason why we are here. To work hard for what we want. Trust and have faith. Sometimes, making the right choice is more important than doing the right thing. 

A challenge that worth the shot! It might change your life :)



















Shameless selfies :p

























Cheerio! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment