Saturday, February 2, 2013

Gangnam style! xD

So! I'm back :D  trying to be an efficient blogger xD heh!

As everyone knows, Gangnam style has been a really great compact to the whole music industry. I think most of the people that uses internet knows this song and of course the singer. PSY! A not very good looking guy but he never give up his dream :) and after so many years in this music industry, he finally succeed! And after that, there's so many people did their own cover of this song. Without much words, I'd like to share a video of Jayesslee version of 'Gangnam style'. A pretty late cover of this song but great vocals and effort is much appreciated. One of the best cover :) Here you go peeps! Enjoy! 


Great isn't it? I love this version much! :) and here I want to share another great cover by Steph Micayle
A very nice one as well! :D


Cheers! 
Tata! 



No comments:

Post a Comment