Monday, August 27, 2012

Half year journey ♥

Yes yes yes!
I'm very delight to pronounce that our relationship is finally half year old!
Anniversary means a lot to me =)
It is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together
I was never been love-crazy before and I thought people that act like they were are exaggerating a bit.
But that was before you came into my life
I don't know how, but you've affected me like no one else ever has
You've made me feel like I've never felt before =)
The most wonderful of all thing in life, I believe,
is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase.
The inner progressiveness of love between two human being is a most marvelous thing,
it cannot be found by looking for it or passionately wishing for it.
It is a sort of divine accident, and in fact 
THE MOST WONDERFUL OF ALL THINGS IN LIFE 


Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and last for eternity

I wish we'll be the couple in this picture =)
side by side, year by year


 I know you might hear this many times before
but yeah, I gonna say this again =)
Baby, I love you! 
Happy 6th month anniversary honey!
Thank you for enduring my weaknesses =)
you're the most awesome guy I've ever met 
xoxoxoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment